The Orange Watersuit Jacket XXL Fluorescent is a garment that has the purpose of giving protection against water in any situation.
It is made with PVC of the highest quality, which makes it water-repellent, gives it softness, is breathable and does not slow down movement.
This jacket is orange, fluorescent, long, resistant to wear and very durable, so it is recommended to be used on any boat. Additionally, its cap is adjustable to avoid water and provide greater comfort during use.
Features of Orange Watersuit XXL Fluorescent
- Made of heavy PVC.
- It is waterproof.
- Suitable for work at sea.
- It is fluorescent orange.
- Its thickness is 1.2 mm.
- Size L.
- Double soft lining
Benefits of Orange Water Jacket XXL Fluorescent
- The XXL Fluorescent Orange Water Jacket is made of heavy PVC of the highest quality, making it a very useful garment when sailing and there is bad weather.
- This jacket is made with an excellent quality fabric that is very soft, breathable, resistant to moisture, wear and is very durable.
- It is waterproof which helps the sailor to be dry for much longer.
- It is recommended to be used in work at sea since it resists water very well and does not impede mobility when wet.
- It has a bright fluorescent orange color which gives better visibility at all times.
- It has a hat that is adjustable to help keep the person who uses it dry.
- Its double lining is made with a very soft, breathable fabric for added comfort.
Maintenance of Orange Water Jacket XXL Fluorescent
The Orange XXL Fluorescent Water Jacket, despite being waterproof, can also get wet, although less than a common press, so it is important to follow the
following instructions to extend its useful life:
- It is not recommended to squeeze it with your hands, even gently because it can be damaged.
- After using the Orange Water Jacket XXL Fluorescent should be left to dry in the shade, it is not recommended to dry in the sun or in a dryer because it may deteriorate.
- Never use strong detergent to wash it as it may deteriorate the color.
- It should only be stored when it is completely dry otherwise it could be damaged or filled with fungi.